About Restoration Path
Restoration Path is a Christian discipleship ministry that exists to restore those trapped in sexual and relational sin through the power of Jesus Christ. Through our online workshops, individual biblical counseling, custom intensive programs, we seek to empower men and women to embrace their identity in Christ. Our passion is to encourage people to posture themselves to receive God’s healing in their deep areas of emotional wounding, learn to meet their relational needs in healthy ways, and make good choices that harmonize with their deeply felt moral convictions. We encourage you to browse our list of programs and contact us with any questions.
Restoration Path is passionately committed to helping people discover the truth about God and about who they really are in his son Jesus. In the safety and strength of God’s love men and women of all ages have found the courage to step out of destructive and life-dominating patterns of sexual and relational sin.
Restoration Path is founded by the teachings of David Jones, MS. David has over 35 years of counseling, mental health, and ministry experience. In 1998, he began providing intensive workshops for Christian men struggling with sexual addiction. His work has also included workshops for the wives and families of sexual addicts. He has also facilitated numerous training institutes. The teachings that are presented through the workshops and intensives are the result of proven and biblically based techniques.
To be a Christian Discipleship Ministry to restore those trapped in sexual and relational sin through the power of Jesus Christ.
“Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage,” Galatians 5:1
To provide support, counsel and Christian discipleship to individuals desiring freedom from sexually addictive behavior and identity. To provide education, counsel and Christian discipleship to family and friends of those involved in sexually addictive behavior and identity. To educate clergy, churches, and other groups to respond in greater numbers to the suffering community at that divine juncture where consequences are realized and forgiveness is possible.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible and inerrant Word of God: perfect truth from cover to cover and pointing to Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful persons, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
- We believe that scripture is the final truth and authority in all matters of morality, as well as the solution for hope and healing in every dilemma.
- We acknowledge the sinfulness of any sexual act outside of the scriptural context of Holy Matrimony between a man and a woman.
- We uphold and celebrate Jesus Christ’s offer of redemption and freedom to all that come to Him.